Christmas at SeaWorld Orlando – The Best Time of the year!November 3, 2018
SeaWorld fans…. in the distance can hear the bells, see the lights, and are ready for another amazing season of Christmas at SeaWorld and this year’s Christmas celebration is going to bigger and better than ever.
Christmas at SeaWorld at the SeaWorld parks is a special time of year, with exclusive, shows, attractions, meet and greets, food, and just an atmosphere that no where on earth comes close to matching. We are thrilled now to share with you more details about what you can expect this Christmas, and why if you haven’t gotten your new Annual Pass, why you need to stop what you are doing and buy it now!
This year SeaWorld Orlando will feature over 3,000,000 sparkling Christmas lights.
Here is our event guide to help you get excited for all the unique Christmas offerings at SeaWorld Orlando.
Understanding Event Dates
This year the event is running longer than ever, with some shows starting daily on November 17th, while others will run on weekends only until December 14th when they will run daily until the 31st of December.
So first we will share with you the shows running daily starting November 17th, so that means that no matter what day you visit SeaWorld Orlando, from November 17th to December 31st you can count on seeing these incredible Christmas shows.
Daily Christmas Shows and Attractions starting November 17th:
- Clyde & Seamore’s Countdown to Christmas – A returning classic, Sea Lion & Otter Stadium celebrates the season with a hilarious Christmas comedy show. Clyde and Seamore, along with a few mischievous otters, a comical elf, and even a jolly walrus, invite guests to their fun-filled holiday celebration
- Pets Ahoy Christmas – Enjoy a special Christmas version of this side-splitting show with surprise twists, and a cast of unlikely characters that will have the whole family laughing from beginning to end
- Rudolph’s Movie Experience –Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer comes to life at SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration this season like never before in an immersive movie experience
- Sea of Trees – Take a stroll through a wintery, watery wonderland as they are immersed in a sea of glistening holiday trees that sparkle to music as they light up the water. Dazzling images come to life on over 100 trees, including a giant glistening centerpiece that towers 70-feet above the water
- Snow Flurries at Waterfront – Guests can walk along the water’s edge for some holiday shopping at the Shoppes at Waterfront as a magical flurry of snow falls over SeaWorld Orlando while holiday sounds and smells fill the air
Christmas Shows on Select Dates – November 17th – 25th, 30th, December 1st-2nd, 7th-9th, 14th-31st
- Shamu Christmas Miracles – Celebrate the holiday season alongside majestic orcas as Shamu Stadium is illuminated with dazzling lights and glowing candles while Christmas carols abound
- O Wondrous Night – Experience a live nativity only SeaWorld can bring to life, complete with more than 30 carols, life-sized puppets, and animals in a spectacular Christmas favorite based on The Christmas Story. Told through the eyes of the animals that were there, O Wondrous Night is a touching, light-hearted, and glorious musical with a host of angels, animals, and the true glory of Christmas
- Winter Wonderland on Ice – Christmas comes to life on a stage of ice, jewels, and lights as skaters dazzle and delight in this show-stopping, ice skating extravaganza. A sea of sparkling trees and towering fountains dancing in the background come together to create a don’t-miss experience for the holidays that the entire family will enjoy
- Sesame Street’s Elmo’s Christmas Wish – The holidays have arrived, and everybody’s Sesame Street® friends have come to SeaWorld Orlando for a festive and fun musical celebration! Elmo’s Christmas Wish will soon become every child’s favorite show. Join Cookie Monster, Grover, Zoe and Rosita as they work together to help Elmo find his Christmas wish
- Meet Santa Claus – Guests of all ages can share Christmas wishes and take pictures with Santa Claus during this special holiday adventure presented by Coca-Cola
- Rudolph’s ChristmasTown – Returning for another year of festive fun, guests can immerse themselves into the story of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer at Rudolph’s ChristmasTown. As guests stroll past life-size story book vignettes featuring the classic tale, they’ll have the opportunity to meet their favorite characters: Rudolph, Clarice, Bumble and Yukon Cornelius
- The Christmas Market – Nestled along the park’s Bayside Pathway, The Christmas Market features festive entertainment and delicious culinary delights. Complete with playful elves, a charming model train village, and seasonal entertainment, the market is the centerpiece of SeaWorld’s Christmas event. Guests can also relax near the warm glow of the fire pit with a holiday cocktail while experiencing a wonderful view of the vibrant Sea of Trees
- New for 2018 – Dine with Santa at Shamu Stadium – Enjoy a warm-hearted holiday experience and meet Santa Claus as family memories are made at this all-new dining experience. The buffet style dinner features a taste-tempting menu of traditional holiday favorites and delicious desserts. Guests will also receive reserved seating to Winter Wonderland on Ice. Prices start at $40 and can be purchased online in advance atSeaWorldOrlando.com.
This year is truly the #BestYearEver at SeaWorld Orlando